Video Pitching for Founders Workshop
August 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free
About This Event
As a founder who’s excited about their venture, you’re always pitching to investors, customers, partners, and talent. Like most founders, you’ve probably sent countless emails, decks, and DMs. So many messages…so few responses. And no wonder! Decision-makers drown in their inboxes.
So, how do you stand out? By utilizing a not-so-new medium that still not enough founders leverage to grow their businesses. Of course, I’m talking about videos!! Videos are a fantastic tool to stand out, get noticed, and accelerate your ventures. Just remember how special it felt when you received a personal video. (If you haven’t yet, just try sending a video to your mom or dad and see how they react.)
With a compelling video pitch, you can go far in the startup world:
- Attract interest from investors and increase your chances of securing the big check 💵
- Get the attention of a potential partner you’ve been dying to do business with 👀
- Close the lucrative deal you’ve been after with a new client 🤝
- Stand out among thousands of accelerator applicants 🌟
A great video pitch is your company’s story delivered perfectly every single time. But for a lot of us, being on camera is terrifying. What should you say? How do you make it feel professional? That’s what I’m going to help you with in this workshop. Because the best way for us to learn video is for us to make one.
You’ll be filming a 1-2 minute video pitch with your smartphone 📱(no other equipment needed) and my guidance.
- How to become more confident and comfortable on camera.
- The ALF framework for looking professional on camera. This separates the amateurs from the pros.
- An easy script you can follow and adapt to whoever you’re pitching to.
- My system for making a video as fast as sending an email.