How to Raise $100M the Valley Way
June 15, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
Ever wonder how you should build, scale and finance your company in Austin?
How to overcome the ‘status quo’ investment strategy in Austin?
How to push yourself and your business to bigger and better outcomes?
Attend our June Speaker Series to find out how!
When: Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:00p-9:00p
Where: Capital Factory VR Space (1st Floor of Omni Hotel), 701 Brazos Street
Who: Alan S. Knitowski, CEO & Co-Founder, Phunware, Inc.
Hear from one of Austin’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Alan Knitowski, and his journey from Silicon Valley to Silicon Beach to Silicon Hills.
You’ll have a chance to learn how to build infrastructure, investment and overall strategy in Austin for your business.
• True North: Establishing a Timeless Global Vision
• First Steps: How to Start Your Company on the Right Foot
• Inspiring Patience: Understanding the Early Exit Pressure of Austin Investors
• Local Support: Getting Texas Companies Engaged to Achieve Launch Velocity
• Money & Resources: The Path to Ten $1B Austin Exits by 2025
Leave A Comment