Prototyping with Sound: Audio & Speech Playback in Adobe XD
August 31, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
About This Event
Experience design doesn’t stop where the screen ends, and your design tool shouldn’t either. In this session with Designer Advocate, Matt Rae, we’ll dive deep into how you can leverage voice and sound features in Adobe XD to prototype interactions and entire voice activated workflows end to end with voice triggers and speech and audio playback. Music players to voice assistants, nothing is off the table with voice and audio features in Adobe XD.
This session is part of our Adobe Summer Series:
- June 29: Tips & Tricks for Wireframing in Adobe XD
- July 27: Prototyping Scrollable Tables & Charts in Adobe XD
- August 17: Better Design Workflows with Adobe XD & Photoshop
- August 31: Prototyping with Sound: Audio & Speech Playback in Adobe XD
- September 21: Extend your Adobe XD Workflow with Creative Cloud
- Use your voice to trigger actions in your prototypes
- Design in audible feedback for users using speech and audio playback
- Create entirely hands-free interaction experiences in Adobe XD
About Our Partners
Only Adobe gives everyone — from emerging artists to global brands — everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with their assets through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work—and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
UX in ATX is a Meetup group designed to teach, mentor, and build the skills of professional and aspiring user experience (UX) design professionals in Austin. They host monthly events that vary from portfolio reviews to whiteboarding challenges and expert speaker sessions.