Film Your First Video Workshop
September 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
About This Event
In a world where we’re all buried in emails and text…
Videos are a fantastic tool to stand out, get noticed, and form a connection with your audience.
With a video, you can virtually reach anyone everywhere, unlock opportunities for yourself, and build your personal brand (video is pretty much the best tool for that).
The best thing is: You don’t need 1M YouTube subscribers to benefit from videos.
You can use videos in so many creative ways that most people don’t even know about. For example, you can…
- Close the lucrative deal you’ve been after with a new client 🤝
- Land the job by following up after an interview with a personal video message 📝
- Stand out on LinkedIn among your peers who just share other people’s content 😎
- And to get the attention of someone you’ve been dying to connect with 👀
But for a lot of us, being on camera is terrifying. What should you say? Will the quality suck? Who’s going to watch this?
That’s what I’m going to help you with in this workshop. Because the best way for us to learn video is for us to make one.
You’ll be filming a 1-2 minute video 🎬 with your smartphone (no other equipment needed) and my guidance.
- What the real barrier to making videos is. Hint: It’s not what you think.
- How to become more confident and comfortable on camera.
- The ALF framework for looking professional on camera. This separates the amateurs from the pros.
- How to get fast at filming videos. I’ll give you my system.
- You’ll also get to know other smart people who’re also curious about adding video to their toolkit.