Better Design Workflows With Adobe XD and Photoshop
August 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm| Free
About This Event
Whether you’re loyal to Photoshop, XD, or a fan of both tools, discover new ways to fire up your workflows and designs by using them together. Come find out how the two can accelerate design processes for your team and deliver more realistic, interactive website designs for your clients.
This session is part of our Adobe Summer Series:
- June 29: Tips & Tricks for Wireframing in Adobe XD
- July 27: Prototyping Scrollable Tables & Charts in Adobe XD
- August 17: Better Design Workflows with Adobe XD & Photoshop
- August 31: Prototyping with Sound: Audio & Speech Playback in Adobe XD
- September 21: Extend your Adobe XD Workflow with Creative Cloud
- Transform static Photoshop website designs into interactive, shareable prototypes
- Seamlessly import Photoshop graphics into an XD website designs
- Apply Photoshop’s advanced image editing tools right with an XD layout
- Share colors, text styles, graphics, and components between Creative Cloud apps
About Our Partners
Only Adobe gives everyone — from emerging artists to global brands — everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with their assets through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work—and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
UX in ATX is a Meetup group designed to teach, mentor, and build the skills of professional and aspiring user experience (UX) design professionals in Austin. They host monthly events that vary from portfolio reviews to whiteboarding challenges and expert speaker sessions.