Austin VC Panel: How to Pitch Your Company & Find the Right Investor
September 28, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $20
— Over $1 Billion of Texas Venture Capital – All in One Room! —
This month, Team Austin brings you five top VC’s, representing over $1B in Texas venture capital, to discuss the right way to get your startup funded.
Make sure you are ready for launch and come learn how to enter markets, become invest-able, and how to pitch a VC.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Where: Impact Hub Austin, 5540 North Lamar
Who: Distinguished Panel of Texas Venture Capital Firms
• Krishna Srinivasan, General Partner, LiveOak Venture Partners
• Morgan Flager, General Partner, Silverton Partners
• Rajiv Bala,Principal, S3 Ventures
• Matt McDonnell, Partner, Notley Ventures
• Tom Ball, Co-Founder/Managing Director, Next Coast Ventures
YOU MUST RSVP on EventBrite to Attend — Click Here to Get Your Tickets
Many entrepreneurs and founders have ideas that can shake up the world. The only thing standing in the way for most? Funding.
So how do you approach a VC? What makes a company investable? What should you do? Or even better yet, what shouldn’t you do when building your company and preparing your pitch?
Pitching an investor is one of the most critical moments. It is where many founders face real problems and ideas meet their demise. The good news is, this doesn’t have to be you!
So come mingle with Austin’s top Venture Capitalists, as we learn how to get funded on September 28, 2017 from 7-10 pm at Impact Hub North Lamar.
**Spots are Limited – Get Your Tickets Early**
Click Here to Claim Your Tickets
You will learn:
• What are VC’s seeing get funded and why?
• Daily habits to make your startup investable
• The do’s and don’ts of pitching your business
• Where is Venture Capital in Austin coming from?
• How to pick the right VC and approach your first investor
• The areas / industries Austin VC’s find ripe for disruption & investment
Click Here to Get Your Tickets
• Venture Capital 101: Habits of Highly Successful Startups
• Do Your Homework: How Does Your Business Align with Investment Goals
• Innovation Landscape: What Is Getting Funded and Why
• 2017 and Beyond: How Net Population Migration and Growing Venture Capital Deployment Affect Austin startups
Leave A Comment