This event has passed.
Austin Retail & Ecommerce Meetup: Creating Amazing Product Pages
July 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
So many stores produce very plain, very brief, or poorly formatted product pages. As a shopper, I’m sure you see bad pages all the time. They leave you with unanswered questions, or worse, are so bad you just leave.
Yet this page is a key factor in whether or not that page visitor actually buys the product.
A great product page converts better AND can help lower return rates.
This Thursday night at the Capital Factory, we’ll be leading a class on how to make better product pages.
- We’ll cover the types of information you should include for your customers to build buying confidence and to reduce return rates.
- We will guide you on basic (super easy for non-programmers and you’ll come away with a cheat sheet) HTML and inline CSS for perfect formatting.
- You’ll learn how to embed images that float right or left and how to do this so text wraps neatly on ALL devices.
- We’ll cover the SEO issues and formatting that increases the chance your page ranks higher in search.
- We’ll cover the types of content that separate a poorly done product page from one that inspires trust and buying.
These tips and techniques work for any CMS (shopping cart).
Unless your site already has great pages, this is one you do not want to miss!
This presentation should be fairly short though we will do a Q&A, and if
Leave A Comment