You’ve set up everything for your latest technology event. You’ve found a great Austin venue, maybe even a local sponser. But now you need to get people through the door, and registered for your event.
The goal of ATX Live is to help you achieve that goal. With thousands of Austinites rolling through our virtual door each month we can help you get attendees to your events, and likewise, help people in Austin find one of the event’s they are most interested in.
Most of our traffic comes from the Austin Tech Event Roundup, this is where we feature some of Austin’s best tech and recruiting events. But recently we took this a step further.
You can now self submit to our Austin Tech Event Calendar The Austin Tech Event Calendar is a great way to get your events some attention weeks ahead of the actual event date. Even better, it appears above the Austin Tech Event Roundup – giving you the top events on the calendar that week a hefty extra burst of exposure!
So how do you get on the Tech Calendar? It’s easy!
- Go to https://atx.live/events/go/add
- Fill in your event details, don’t forget to write a great description!
- Near the top of the description include a register link in the text! This helps a lot, especially for mobile users (where the registration link is wayyyy down the page, we’re working on fixing this!)
- Promote the page to your friends! If we see traffic going to the page we’re more likely to bump it up to featured!
- Hit submit and wait 24 hours for approval
And you’re done!
As we progress we’ll also have sponsored listing placements for larger events who are looking for highlighted exposure!